LEPTIPURE™ was invented by SourceOne’s multidisciplinary team of medical professionals, pharmacists, and natural product industry leaders to address the obesity epidemic in the United States and around the world. Metabolic syndrome has been on the rise among the adult population in the United States; according to a 2013 study examining the rate of metabolic syndrome between 1999 and 2010, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, which pointedly noted that insulin resistance is on the rise, along with other factors contributing to metabolic syndrome, such as abdominal obesity.
This powerful formulation utilizes OSA™ technology that captures the most potent and bio-active constituents of the two advanced branded ingredients only available from SourceOne.
These isolated ingredients have been shown in clinical studies to be more bioavailable, safer, and effective.
Simply put, the same dosage of LEPTIPURE™ produces a significantly higher insulin secretion response compared to standard Gymnema Sylvestre and Tinpospora Cordifolia extracts.
In addition to the robust body of supporting science, this formulation is also accompanied with significant mechanisms of action (MOA).
- LEPTIPURE™ works to lower the Leptin-to-Adiponectin ratio in the body. Leptin and Adiponectin are hormones involved in controlling hunger urges and fatty acid breakdown, respectively. Leptin acts on receptors in the hypothalamus to produce a feeling of satiety. By optimizing these hormone levels (reducing leptin and increasing adiponectin),LEPTIPURE™ promotes healthy weight loss and improved blood lipid levels.
- LEPTIPURE™ blocks sugar absorption in the gut thereby contributing to less absorption of these sugars in the body. LEPTIPURE™ increases glucose utilization by acting on enzymes involved in glucose and lipid metabolism such as phosphorylase, gluconeogenic enzymes, and sorbitol dehydrogenase.
- LEPTIPURE™ helps reduce sugar cravings. It creates a “sweet shield” in the mouth to psychologically block the desire for sugary substances.
- LEPTIPURE™ supports healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels naturally. Fat digestibility significantly decreases and the excretion of neutral sterols and acid steroids into feces is increased with the nutritional support LEPTIPURE™.
- LEPTIPURE™ delays glucose absorption in the blood, and releases insulin by stimulation of the pathways inside the cells in a self-modulating manner.
- LEPTIPURE™ acts on the protein kinase signaling pathways in the presence or absence of Calcium, a unique and novel attribute not associated with standard extracts.