Unfortunately, QH Ubiquinol is not easily absorbed in body due to its low aqueous solubility and relatively high molecular weight. To overcome these limitations, SourceOne utilizes the VESIsorb® delivery system which has been clinically proven to dramatically improve the pharmacokinetic parameters (Cmax, Tmax, and AUC) of QH Ubiquinol.
A cross-over pharmacokinetic pilot study (sing oral dose) in humans compared QH Ubiquinol to the same QH Ubiquinol utilizing the VESIsorb® delivery system. The VESIsorb® formulation demonstrated an increase of 698% in peak blood levels of Ubiquinol while the relative bioavailability calculated using area under the curve (AUC) was also increased by 485%.
- Faster onset, independent of food/fat status.
- Fewer servings required to achieved the desired therapeutic effect.
- Superior loading for smaller and easier to consumer capsules.
- Addressing issues related to poor absorption like age, diet, and gender.
Simply put, this is the only formula ever created to achieve high bioavailable doses up to 200 mg of Kaneka™ QH Ubiquinol in one softgel capsule.
* Kaneka™ QH Ubiquinol is a trademark by KANEKA CORPORATION.